Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WOYWW

My desk looks pretty clean; that is because I have vowed to work on a watercolor today. It is so easy to procrastinate and get busy doing something else. I recently watched the video from Strathmore on watercolor. Cathy used a wooden quill pen with acrylic ink to draw her subject. That has been going around and around in my head, so I will draw the wooden duck you see at the back of the desk. The pen keeps you from being too particular, because it skips here and there. Our son carved this duck for us a few years back and it is lovely.
 I just has some Ginger tea in the beautiful cup in the foreground. It belongs to my Mother, and she wanted me to have it. I like to drink tea from a pretty china mug or cup, and coffee from a heavier pottery mug. I don't know why; that is just the way I do it!
Ann saved the day with her advice on the problem I was having with my blog. Thank you Ann!
Hop on over to Julie's and see what others are doing.

No comments: