Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WOYWW


Every Wednesday it is customary to show others in blog land what we have been working on. Julie, over at Stamping Ground has graciously organized this little adventure. Actually, it's not so little, as there are almost 200  lookers and participants. I have been making daffodil bookmarks, as you can see from the previous post, so on my desk I had my carving tools in the box for making rubber stamps. I found that the Master Carve made be Staedtler is much easier to carve, especially when doing something small. I also had some pink rubber from Speedball. I guess they each have their place; because Master Carve is like cutting butter,  it is easy for the tool to slip off the track, but I much preferred it for this project. I ended us painting the stems and leaves on each,even though I had cut them out also.

No comments: