Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zumba- Boomba!

It was a great day today!! I knew it would be, once I did that Zumba!  :>) I haven't worked that hard since I ran the New York Marathon. Dancing is a love, that doesn't happen often enough, so that satisfies that desire, as well as burning a few calories. They say you can burn up to 1000 calories an hour, with some speed of course. I did NOT burn 1000 calories. They give you this little silk scarves with jangles, to tie around your hips. It was a sight to behold.
I also went to our wonderful local library and checked out a book on Photoshop; free of course. It says "Create While You Learn-Start to Finish". Should I believe everything I read???
I just listened to this wonderful audio by Jean Houston (a woman I greatly admire). After listening to her, I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to.
I hope you all have a great day also.

No comments: