Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hanging on !

Yes, I'm hanging on, like this monkey, after going on a 3000 mile road trip.
Our Thanksgiving trip from Alabama got a detour at West Monroe, LA. We then headed North to Indiana for a funeral for my husband's high school buddy, and former basketball teammate.  I made another little trip to see my 95 year old Mother, for a 24 hour visit. We had a great time, even though the visit was short. We went from sunshine in AL. to snow flurries in Indiana, and saw both, when we got back to Texas. I went downtown to "The Christmas Stroll" this past Sat. They had a "snow hill" for the kids to enjoy. It was a fun day, but I have some catching up to do. I would like to get back to my art, as Christmas is a comin. I will get back in the groove, I will, I will.

No comments: