Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reflections

It is time to reflect on the past year; the good, the bad, and the ugly. Think about what worked, and what did not work. The goals that were made, and accomplished, and those goals that are still to be realized.
I like to write in my journal, those important things that I want to do, so that they won't be swept aside by the hub bub of life. Writing helps me stay focused. Of course the most important thing is to decide what it is I want to accomplish this year. I know that I have to get quiet, and listen to my heart's desire. I will spend this week in reflection until the light shines on the things I am supposed to do for myself and for others.
"It is the light of the mind which determines whether you see confusion and limitation or whether you see order and abundance."  Ervin Seale

No comments: