Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photo Styling

I am still working with all that I learned in the e course "Blogging Your Way", given by Holly Becker and Leslie Shewring. The course is over, but we are still sending in homework.
Leslie gave us a lot of great information about styling items for photography. She also included a lesson on flower arranging. I used one of my favorite crystal bowls to practice my arranging, The flowers are from the grocery store, and I went out in the yard to gather a few greens to go with them. I took pictures, but still have a lot to learn. I need to work on the area where best to show off my items for photographing. We have an old house with 27 windows, so I should be able to figure out a good spot.
Today is a lazy Sunday. I have spent a good part of the day right here in the swing. The weather is beautiful!



No comments: