Saturday, October 16, 2010

Music

Last evening I spent time with good friends, and  Good For the Soul Music. It was definitely " good for my soul". David Kauffman has a beautiful tenor voice, and along with guitar and piano gave a great concert.
On the web site you are able to read about their journey, and listen to some of their music. It really blessed my day after suffering from allergies all day.
Ever since I accepted an Adobe update, I cannot put images on my blog, so I have been on the Google forum trying to find an answer. A lot of people are having trouble with images, however, I'm not really sure what caused it to change over night. Everyone has a different opinion. I guess I will sit tight until the geeks at blogger figure it out. I feel like a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will have a difficult time blogging without them.

No comments: