Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Word for 2014

For the last few years I have been choosing a "word" to listen to, to follow for the New Year.
As I was thinking about 2013, and looked forward to 2014, the word "Trust" chose me, instead of me choosing it.  Perhaps I am to Trust that I am exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. Perhaps I am being encouraged to enjoy the present moment. I have decided to Trust life, and intuition, to see where things go in 2014.
I saw this morning on-line, where Kelly Rae Roberts, one of my heros in the art world, also chose "Trust" for her word for 2014. We all have different reasons for finding our word for the year, but I am "trusting" that it is a good word for me, and it will be a good year. When I have a question about something, I will trust that still small voice; the answer will come, and it will be the right one for me.
Kelly Rae is offering a painting e-course that begins real soon, so check it out here. I took her course called "Flying Lessons", a few years ago, and I am still using the information I received there. I am putting this in my blog only because she is such a wonderful example and mentor to me.

No comments: