Friday, January 24, 2014

Keeping Busy

I know, it may seem like I have been missing in action, however I have been keeping busy.
These chairs in our living room were looking a little, well maybe a lot, worse for wear, especially on the arms.Rather than run them to the upholsterer, at quite a cost, I'm sure, I thought, "what have we got to lose"??I took some vintage doilies, and designed some arm covers. They won't be falling off, like they usually do, because I glued them on.... Yes, glued them! Can't hurt anything...I can still take them to get covered if I get too many weird comments. I kinda like them though, but then I have been known to like unusual things. That's OK, my excuse is "I'm an artist"!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think 'glued in place' is Brilliant! When I get to the Hill Country, I hope I can come see your work first-hand. Creative Blessings!
Kelly