Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WOYWW


As we use to say in Catholic grade school; through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.
Yes, it has been a whole week since I have been here, but we have been busy with some good friends who were sleeping in my studio/guest room. My desk had to be cleaned off and everything hidden away, but I am slowly making a mess once again. I have been experimenting with every pen or pencil I have, so that my journal looks more interesting. Been practicing lettering, and even having the desire to get out my Copperplate pen nibs and India ink. That is my favorite calligraphy hand, however it doesn't go so well with the look of most collage journals that I see. Maybe I will start something new. Gotta get busy! Don't forget to see what other artist are working on; you can find them here on Julie's site. Read what she has to say and click on any name and you will be amazed at what some people are doing.

No comments: