Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WOYWW

Well, here it is Wednesday already and I'm moving slowly.
My desk is the place for everything I'm THINKING about doing, and some things I am actually working on. It always seems like a jumble, but it makes perfect sense to me.
The poppy pendants are drying after I put pouring medium on them; not sure that is going to work; might dry cloudy.The right side of my desk holds some ideas for rings. Didn't have a lot of luck with that project. Finally, the Soul Collage book which I am reading, and anxious to get started making Soul Collage cards. I feel like I have to read the whole book first to get the concept. Please check here at Julie's blog, and see if everyone's desk is as messy as mine.


7 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

oh that is so cool that you have so many things going on at once, both the pendants and the rings. :) Thanks for the visit! ~Stacy #83

Krisha said...

Beautiful dominos ready for pendants.

Interesting looking book, keep us updated on what it says.

Thanks for sharing
Krisha #20

jill said...

Don't the domino's look good . Happy woyww Jill #32

Kim said...

Love the domino's...I'll follow up to see how the pouring medium works. I can't wait to see how you make out with the book...
Happy WOYWW!
Kim #91

Ann B said...

Love dominoes and I have poppy stamps on my desk as well this week.
Short visit this week I'm afraid, very late today with the linking up.
Ann B
92

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Pat....WOYWW snooping your desk, like me I see more than one project on the go at one time...got to stop and look and tweek I think. I'm liking your poppy pendants. Cheers and have a super week RobynO#38

Lorraine said...

looks like a good book