Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday garden

We have had some wonderful rains here in Central Texas this summer so the flowers are blooming.
There are some pretty colors here in the front. Notice the small gazing ball; I will tell you how I made it in a later post.I don't feel like I have a very "green thumb", because I would rather be painting, or making jewelry, rather than digging in the dirt. Our neighborhood cat is ailing and has to stay inside, so I get to feed the birds again. We love to watch them mill around the feeder. Well, we no longer had a feeder, so the
creativity came bubbling up once again. I turned the squirrel guard upside down, drilled 4 holes around the edges and put those Mardi Gras beads to work holding it. So far, so good; the birds love it, and it is easy to fill..




1 comment:

dix said...

All very cool pics. Love the bird feeder! You are so clever! dix---